9/04/2013

10 Things To Do To Loose Weight/Burn Calories

Like the boy Jesus, I seek to always grow "in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man" (Lk 2:52), which is to grow:

  • spiritually (in favor with God)
  • socially (in favor with man)
  • intellectually (grow in wisdom)
  • physically--maintaining good health (grow in stature)
Regarding my health/weight, I have gained 15 lbs in the last 30 years.
At 5 feet 9 inches I am at about my ideal body weight in my fifth decade of life. My BMI is 24--at the upper end of optimal. My seemingly unattainable goal is a BMI of 23, which requires losing 7 lbs, which is impossible without rigorous major self-discipline.

Here are 10 Things You Could Do To Burn More Calories. They do seem quite simple, doable and attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment